As the global pandemic COVID-19 continues to loom in the Houston area, the Pasha Snoring & Sinus Center is adapting some of our normal operations to best serve our patients while minimizing further virus transmission. Consequently, Dr. Pasha is offering virtual appointments via video-based communication platforms.
Who Should Schedule a Virtual Visit
Consider scheduling your remote appointment with Dr. Pasha if you are:
- In self-quarantine
- In a high-risk group due to underlying medical issues
- Concerned with potential exposure outside your home
If you are interested in scheduling a virtual appointment, please follow the information below:
- Appointments may be considered for non-urgent cases using any of the following platforms: Skype, Google Duo, or FaceTime.
- Available times are 8:00am – 4:30pm Monday through Thursday
- If you have an urgent need or are experiencing post-operative concerns, please contact the office directly by phone
Help Us Help Our Patients
Spring is here in Houston. That means we are well into our influenza, allergy, & sinus seasons. As such, many seasonal patients will need guidance on differentiating these illnesses from COVID-19. We will do our part to counsel you the best we can.
Virtual appointments can be made easily through the Schedule an Appointment form on this page or by calling our office directly at 713.523.8800.
If you’d like to visit Dr. Pasha for an in-person consultation, please look at our most recent office protocols regarding COVID-19.